Tuesday, December 7, 2010

GGGGGRRRRRR!!!!

SCHOOL IS SOOOOOOOO OVER RATED!!!I'm pretty sick of school. Mostly because of guys... one day they are asking you for hugs and making up stupid excuses about giving you a hug, asking you for your #, flirting with you the whole do da dippity day. BUT! the next day one of our friends accuses him of liking me. Actually it was multiple friends. Sooooo the rest of the day he's "PLAYING IT COOL". He goes over to one of my great, great, great, friends. The are good friends they hang and stuff plus she thinks he likes me. So he flirts with her and she not knowing falls for it and talking and teasing right in front of me like i had disappeared!!!! I WAS SO HURT!!!! I was so mad,,, there are 4 possibilities...

1:he likes me and is worried that i know so he's playing it cool.

2:he doesn't like me and likes my friend now because he thinks i like him and visa versa.

3:he's playing hard to get

4:he doesn't like me, never will like me, and thinks I'm stupid

I like to think options 1 or 3. But i really like him....alot....mega lotzo...aggggg a huge bunch. I'm starting to get jealous of my friend, which is exactly what He wants if option #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Oregon
Maddy's Blog! i love sports, singing, having fun, goofing off, school, friends, and family!