Monday, November 1, 2010

School

Today was cool i guess, normal drama he likes her and visa versa. At lunch Mrs. Baker was at our table. We where telling the news on everybody, crushes, and guys. It got to me I told her about last years crushes. How i liked a guy this year. I also i told her i know who all the guys like. She asked me who sertain guys liked. The first one she said was the guy i liked. I said who he likes, and she was like really!She said she thought that he liked me! And said no,,, but in my head I was Oh my gosh! So maybe. I mean middle school guys are so stupid. One day they talk to you all day and they come and sit by you... and your like Oh my gosh he likes me .Then the next day. You think they're avoiding, because they wont hardly speak to you. You mention it to your friends and they brag about how he's all normal to them, AND THEN they brag about he was flirting with them. ITS SEEMS LIKE THEY JUST BOUNCE FROM GIRL TO GIRL! But last week i had one of those. I sat by them and he flirted like all day and we where hanging all day. You know its cool when people start to talk about how much time you spend with them. THEN OVER THE WEEKEND YOU DONT SEE THEM,,, and on Monday you barely speak. IM MAD AT HIM.

{)i(} maddy

p.s. i couldnt stay mad at him,,, hes to cute and awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Oregon
Maddy's Blog! i love sports, singing, having fun, goofing off, school, friends, and family!