Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sorry

Sorry i haven't posted in forever, but volley ball was great! I made the basketball team! My first game is this Wednesday. School has been great. Hard to believe I'm in middle school. The drama is fun ,yet tiring. She likes him, He loves her, blah blah blah. It surprising that I don't like anyone though. There have been people that I'm really close to liking. Yeah, he's great and funny and just awesome.

Cell phones are awesome im texting like 24/7. I got like 51 people on my phone. One third are family the other two thirds are friends. At school i have friends ranging 9th graders to 6th graders. I have like 12 7th grade friends, like 5-10 8th grade friends, one 9th grade friend, oh and like 50 6th grade buds. People ask me who is my bff. I said i have great friends, but im kinda all over.

Mom says i need to get more sleep. Staying up late, + getting up early = grumpy maddy :). I am buzy though. Im on the student counsil, plus sports, also family movie nights, add on top youth group, homework, and down time. AHHHHH!

P.S. Pray for me!:)
~ maddy.v.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Oregon
Maddy's Blog! i love sports, singing, having fun, goofing off, school, friends, and family!