Sunday, October 31, 2010

Older posts

Today i was reading my older posts. I had some favorites like Ryan Ferries (aka who i do not like anymore), dogs and cameras, Daddy, and etc... I also realized that i use really bad grammar and miss spell a lot of easy words. I need to prof read! But yeah. I know like no reads my blog but me. Its kinda like my diary. So its a safe place to right down thoughts.

Madisen is now one of my bffs. I'm so glad. This year there is also new people who I've made friends with. Mason, Matthew, Ian, Colton, Kyle, Sierra, Sarah, and Havan. There is more i just don't wanna list them all. Jess and i don't really hang anymore, we do after school ,because of basketball, and at lunch but other than that practically nothing. Joe (aka justin), I dont see him very often mostly because he's in 5th grade and im in 6th. We're still buds though. I mean when you spend every single week in summer with some one, its hard not to talk to them anymore. OH Gage! I haven't seen or heard of him for months now i dont know if he even goes to SA anymore, he cool, I mean for a 4th grade he's awesome. I told him he's gonna be so popular in middle school. Mostly because he will! What was his name!I forget his name but there was this little first grader that had the biggest crush on Madisen ever! Like puppy love crush it was so sweet.Yes, the rumars are true, I have a buddy who's in preschool. His name is Aden. His big sister Amanda is in middle school, he loves madisen and me. Thats all my friends i can think of right now. If I think of more ill make sure to post them in the next post.

{}i(} maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Oregon
Maddy's Blog! i love sports, singing, having fun, goofing off, school, friends, and family!